Are you a sensitive sleeper? Is your sleep space supporting or hindering a restful night’s sleep?
At Ministry of Calm, we are experts at creating environments that help you to feel calm, rejuvenated and re-energized – which is why we have developed a special interest in bedroom design for sensitive sleepers.
We are excited to have partnered with Dr. Nerina Ramlakhan, the UK’s leading sleep expert on healthy sleep and author of Tired but Wired. Dr. Nerina highly recommends that you get your bedroom clear and calm to support your sleep. To celebrate this partnership we’re offering a 20% discount on our Bedroom Health Check service.
Our Bedroom Health Check includes:
• Five instant tips that will improve your sleep space
• Tips on smells, colours, room layout and audio material
• Advice on how to best layout your room with a personalised plan
• A colour chart of colours to aid restful sleep, in a colour range that suits you
• An electro-magnetic field reading of your space
You’ll get a written report setting out all our findings and recomendations, plus advice on putting the solutions in place so you can sleep more soundly.
All this for just £195! (normally £250)
And if we recommend a declutter or re-design as part of your sleep space improvement you’ll also get 20% off, if you book within six weeks of your completed survey.
For more details please complete the form below or phone us now on 07989 230244.